CV destroyed at ECC orbit HQ

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My CV was destroyed at ECC HQ by 3 zirax interceptor drones

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Capt_Flam72

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> around 11 p.m.

On which Playfield?
=> Orbital ECC HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> CV M3 Light

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 1859376

How can we help you now?
=> Can you give me back my CV because ECC is PvE normally?

Hey, I don’t think there are any patrol ships in ECC. You probably made a mistake, but I’ll go check now.

I do not think there is an error because there is a witness of the attack by 3 Drones interceptor

Unless there’s something you aren’t saying, I’m confused.

Logs tell me you removed the core 20 minutes ago, and then it was removed because it either had less than 10 blocks, or because there was no core.
I see no signs an NPC Ship should have destroyed it.

Edit:
Also I’m in ECC Sector right now, there are no NPC Ships.

yes in order not to pay a fine we moved the ship away to dismantle the rest of the blocks

I don’t understand what you mean by that?
Anyways, admins will have to check tomorrow, they have access to more logs than me. They can probably check.

I don’t understand then why the ship would have been cut in half while it was off, and the person who came to pick me up saw the wrecks of the 3 drones destroyed by another CV, I don’t see why I would lie

Hello Dr.Dark, we demount the cv so as not to have to pay interest, we had to move the cv back with the order in order to be able to move it away from ECC and disassemble it.

This is something important you left out :wink: Was it perfect cut square? If yes, it’s a game bug caused by solar panels on CV’s. Admins can restore your CV from before it was cut. When was the last time you saw it in full version, not cut?

Oh, so it was just drones and not patrol ships? I misunderstood then, my bad, sorry.
This most likely means that some player activated a quest in ECC Sector which caused drones to spawn, which then went on and rampaged your ship :confused:

yes it’s zirax interceptors drones

There were no solar panels on my CV

well, you ship getting destroyed by zirax drones is PVE, it was not destroyed by players (PVP)…that is why it it good idea to always have your shields up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you think then that my CV could be restored?
Thank you for your help sorry I don’t speak English I translate everything and maybe not with the right words

Ehh, that’s not good :grimacing: @RexXxuS

Perhaps, we’ll see when admins respond tomorrow. But:

According to the console the last warp was around 10:30 p.m.

no solar panel on cv is great think because we see they bug

@Dr.Dark there is a new “feature” in RE that these ships will appear and hunt u down. i have not discovered the criteria of which sectors are immune yet.

1 Like

I’m bit confused. What is the status here now?

i have not 100% confirmed but i believe the sector type has something to do with triggering drone attacks in space. my suspicion is the type “Trade Station” is immune.