CV entered planet and a docked SV was deleted due to glitching into the planet

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Earlier today, I went to Sanctuary. As I entered the atmosphere, the CV I was flying was immediately teleported underneath the Drone Base inside the ground/base. Within a few minutes the server was set to restart, so I logged out and came back after restart to find myself somewhere inside the “jumpy” something POI on the planet and my CV was floating over a lake safely. However, the SV ship that was docked to my CV was lost or deleted. I would like to get this SV back as it was the npc core cave miner reward ship.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Deon

Server:
=> HWS NA

Time (cb:time):
=> A few minutes before the 00:00 server restart.

Playfield:
=> Sanctuary Planet

Structure Name(s):
=> Miner

Structure ID(s):
=> information not available in structure commander, however the CV that the SV was docked to is # 1552429

How can we help you now:
=> Would like to have the uparmored mining sv returned. Thanks for any help!

Hey,

the game seems to have deleted it since it was located in the pole or something.
But the game also did not give notice about it. Seems to be a bug.

I restored it close to your CV

1 Like

Awesome, found it and retrieved it. Thanks a lot for the help on this one! If I figure out a way to replicate what happened, I’ll let you know, but it was merely flying into the planet but instead of being near orbit when entering, I was in the ground underneath the drone base.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks. Would be great to know how to reproduce it

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.