CV with content deleted

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I was in my CV (Name=Kriel Shade, ID=46475) and died to a POI. When I respawned, it actually placed my character in another playfield along with the same CV. I went back to the original playfield I had died in and saw the same CV but ghosted. I couldn’t interact with the ghosted one. So I called a faction mate for help. I unloaded all the loot from my original CV (Kriel Shade) into my faction member’s CV. I then spawned a small emergency CV called ResQ, ID=1641807). I flew home to playfield Shaon. When I arrived, I transferred all the loot from my faction members CV into that ResQ and I logged out. An hour later when I logged in, the ResQ CV was gone. When I checked my structure commander, it showed that the CV was last touched 44000 days ago. Can I get that CV restored with its contents, or at the very least the original Shade with my cargo contents. Lost quite a few things.

Player(s) with issue:
=> open6L

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 18:00

Playfield:
=> Shaon

Structure Name(s):
=> CV RexQ Plastic Warp or Kriel Shade

Structure ID(s):
=> 1641807 or 46475

How can we help you now:
=> Could I get either the ResQ or the Kriel Shade restored with its cargo contents please and thanks. Sorry for all the trouble.

I restored the second one

2 Likes

And again, thank you Jascha, for all you and Rex are doing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.