Daily Loot Cycle Reset

I don’t want to rehash everything that was already discussed on this in previous posts as I did look through them for an answer. I’m just wondering if there is still an issue with not being able to get the 28th day loot. I’m pretty sure I have logged in the last 28 days in-a-row, but the log will only show me back to November 1st. I’ll have to remember to screenshot the log on the last day of this month.

The issue for me is the counter seems to be off by exactly 1 hour to the effect of me not being able to get the 28th day loot. Daylight savings change issue?

So to save from this discussion being dragged out, if anyone can actually get this cycle’s 28th day loot, could you please let me know. I don’t think I missed a day in October, but I am getting pretty old…

Yes, Germany switched from Summer time to Winter time some weeks ago.
Guess this is not calculated then.
I’ll ask the HWS Connect master @Hayawen :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I was able to get day 28. Thanks for the little extra time boost to make that happen for us. I hate Daylight Saving changes…

You guys rock!! @RexXxuS @Hayawen

2 Likes

sry mates…
i can open box 1 in 13 hours…

time until reset 27d & 13 hours…
today is the first day and i can open the first box tomorrow!

I am not able to open box 28…

the reset today was applied a few hours later than it should have… so you picked up loot earlier from previous cycle and now that the cycle reset, it’s marked you as got loot today… :roll_eyes:

it is not really nice…
nevertheless, i will forget the daily loot several days, so it isn´t a big thing for me, but maybe for more encouraged players…
peace :kissing_heart: