Daily Loot Glitched

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> When I tried to get my daily loot on EU, it said “Oups, this box was empty!
Better luck tomorrow!” and now it’s showing todays loot as unlocking tomorrow which means I won’t get the 100 RP one at the end

Player(s) with issue:
=> GibblesNBits

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 3:41am

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Would like the daily loot fixed, I click it every day and now I’m gonna miss the best one at the end :disappointed_relieved:

Weird bug happened :frowning:
Gave them to you for now.

I lost my 100k gold the same way.

@landanan Rather make your own ticket than going into random one.

Thank you

@ Dr.Dark Rather fix all affected users than creating ticket for each.

No. Because admins consider this case solved. They won’t come back here. It’s a lot easier to keep track of making each their ticket.

Then the tickets should not be visible for all! And if anyone did not write a ticket, but got the issue - then he will not get refunded. The problem source is the application not the user, so it should be fixed this way(all affected users, not only forum masters).

They should definitely because this was community can help solving things as well, and sometimes save admins time.

If you write help in chat you’ll get a link to get help, and I’m 100% sure someone from community will probably tell you, you can get help here. So if you didn’t write a ticket, it probably wasn’t important to you.

But if you’d like it more not coming from me then I will summon the mighty @RexXxuS

1 Like

[quote=“Dr.Dark, post:9, topic:23079”]
So if you didn’t write a ticket, it probably wasn’t important to you.
[/quote] Not the best way of dealing with users and not true in my case. I will try the ‘help’ command in the game.

As Dark said already:
Tickets are visible for all because often the Community can help us with player issues :slight_smile:

Regarding creating tickets is annoying:
Well, it’s just a friendly and helpful thing.

Easy example:
I don’t know if you are playing on the HWS EU or HWS NA server. You didn’t write it. So it’s part of a ticket at the top.

Then the fact that your forum username can be different than your ingame steam name.
I can only hope that your “landanan” name is same as ingame? But I don’t know for sure.

It’s not that we didn’t check it. And unfortunately it did not affect everyone. Only few. Because we think the reason might have been with the fact, that Germany changed the timezone to GMT + 1 last night. So only those were affected who clicked on the button between 1-3AM.

Ultimately all that is a blind guess for Jascha and me. Only we 2 are Admins on HWS.
So in the end in times of Corona Virus, internet bandwidth issues, I have to connect with Remote Desktop Control to HWS NA and check if your forum name is available there.
If not, then I have to login to HWS EU RDP, using all my internet bandwidth and time, which could be spared, if you just put those tiny details out there for us.

Do you see the overall impact of those annoying tickets?

1 Like

After all that time waste, my guess is that “Landanan” is your username on HWS EU.
So I gave you your 100k Gold Coins as well now.

2 Likes

It’s not for me to decide, but idea of a ticket is something personal. Having users details loged as deffects on a public page is not my cup of coffee. Thanks for the refund, but I stull have to assist with the account of another affected person. I am very grateful with the work you did guys, especially in this hard times. I am well aware that you are too few to handle so much load and thank you for your time and explanation ! I will rather not use the forums as I don’t like them. Will try the ‘help’ command as suggested :wink:

Cheers

It seems you misunderstood me a bit.
I meant when you write “Help” in chat i’ll link you to the forum. You can also write admin in the chat.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.