Deducted bank account twice but no goods delivered

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Well I have just arrived into ECC at Marketplace and tried to purchase Salvaged Drone Swarm Processors. I tried to buy 857 pieces for 7999 each by this website (ID 159119). After that I recieved this notice:
“ERROR: Failed to charge costs! Make sure you have enough money in your Elemental Bank.” But I had about 28 millions there!
Then tried again and again recieved this notice too.
After that I leaved the game and rebooted. Then connected again I see the account was deducted TWICE for 6 855 143 = 13 710 286. And no goods were delivered at all.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Mikhaleech

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> ~2140

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Deliver the 857 pieces of Salvaged Drone Swarm Processors and return 6 855 143 credits into Bank account

Hello, did you try to write cb:startjobs ingame?

Hello!
Yes, tried, no luck

Can you then please send a screenshot of your HWS Connect Player Log here?

Well where may I see these logs?do you mean the dashboard maybe?

https://empyrion-homeworld.net/re/hws-connect.html#page-dashboard

“Player Activity Log”

I need the specific log of you buying the items please.

I don’t know where to look for these purchase but that is the reason I ask for admin’ intervene here. It looks like something goes wrong here.
As you may see I have just payed in about 26 millions into my bank account. Plus about 2 million I had there earlier (I dont remember the exact sum, about 1.6-2.0 millions).
Then I went to the market zone, opened the HWS connect and tried to purchase drones.
After first attempt failed (as I wrote above - it says I had no money) I tried another one. Failed too with the same notice.
After reboot and restart I see my account is about 12.5 million out of former 28.

It should say “Buy - Bought X of Y from player Z for XY million credits”.

I can see in the logs that you bought it twice yes, but I can’t find the items which is the problem. I also can’t see they were lost.
I’m hoping the screenshot of your HWS Connect Player Activity Log can spread some light on what happened.

While we can easily refund you or replace your items, I need to know what happened to the items first. I know you don’t know what happened to them, but you might have the info that can help us find out what happened :slightly_smiling_face:

Otherwise @RexXxuS needs to look when he gets time, and see if he can find the items.

I have checked my personal inventory many times, as well as inventory of connected container (just in case), but nothing there.

Can you by any chance screenshare HWS Connect, if I call you via discord?
It doesn’t matter if you have your mic on or not, I just need to see your HWS Connect Dashboard :slightly_smiling_face:

And I didnt moved anywhere out from marketplace since that wsa happened.

Ok no problem please wait a minute

@RexXxuS I can’t find the items, so I think you need to look.