Depot hunt mission - missing POI

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: POI missing
Player(s) with issue: /
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): spoted 23/11/2018
Playfield: Homeworld sector (-9999 1111 -9999)
Structure Name(s): EGS HQ X7
Structure ID(s): ?
How can we help you now: fix if you can.

I did EGS Ressource Depot Hunt 1 on EU, finished all steps. Then i tried to make on NA, but i m stuck at step 4 becouse of missing X7.

These have been missing since start of season on NA.
You can simply go to another X7 POI(even ones you have already finished) and complete for all of these missions. They reset pretty fast; even 5 minutes or less after you leave and you just have to warp to the required sector to complete that portion of mission then go back to whichever X7 POI you wish.

I reported this early season(here) but looks like they never got added?

2 Likes

Yeah sorry, I never had the chance to reintegrate them.
It’s fixed for HWS 9 already but reimplementing a POI in a running system is more tricky than some think.
I try.

1 Like

Thx Calo for help.
No problem Rex, just wanted to report the bug.
Thx both.

2 Likes

It’s not your job and don’t want to make you more than you already have.
But i really enjoyed thoses missions, it changes from drilling gold like tard till finger hurts… :stuck_out_tongue:
And it could really enchance all players’ journey in EGS, discover all playfields, fight more POI on planet or space, discover hidden POI, stuffs…
Eleon should also make a “daily quest” or more if you have more RP or goals acheived. (Know RP are from you)

I ll have a deeper look on SoloMission.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.