Did not get day 28 reward again. Have 29 skill points, back on day 1, but didn't receive day 28 reward

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Did not get day 28 reward again. Have 29 skill points, back on day 1, but didn’t receive day 28 reward. Pretty sure this is the second time this has happened to me. My player log shows no reward given. It gave me the gold coin reward and then rolled past the day 28.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> TeeDuk

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Past 24 hours

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Not sure. Assume nothing can be done but wanted to point this out again.

See here:

You have to collect daily loot every day for 28 days. The more days you miss, the less rewards you get from the last days.

1 Like

@Dr.Dark there is an issue im putting a ticket in today too I lost 100 rp on na and 100k coins and 100 rp on eu and im patron so autostacks for me

Please try again making a ticket, maybe from different browser.

Similar here. I didnt get it last month (which was correct as I missed a day) didnt get it this month (incorrect as I’m fairly sure I did not miss a day).

This raised the question of whether anyone got the 100loot containers at the end of this cycle i.e. whether it is a global issue or not.

There are couple of players who got the 100RP.
You must have missed a day.
We try to create a script which proofs it.

I personally have voted every day (28+1 now) on EU and i did get the 28th day reward of 100pcs Alien Containers…and i also have 29 skill points now.
On NA i know i skipped 1 day (27+1 now) and got only 27th day reward of 100k coins…i have 28 skill points there.
If it is to judge by my example (i am probably not the only one!?), if he really has 29 skill points in HWS connect skill tree, then he had to be login in every day (28+1 days now) and should have also gotten the 28th day reward…because i don’t realise how could he be having more skill points as the days he logged in…in any case, there is a problem here…

I have the correct skill points but not the correct amount of loot. I did not miss a day. This has happened to me already and now again. Something is off. You only have to look at my player log to see that I have 29 points and 28 loot pulls.

I do not expect anything back I just would like this looked at. 2x now I have watched it roll past that last loot item.

BTW, I am now showing 1 less skill point. I have no idea what is going on with my player. How does a skill point get lost? Grr. Anyway, there are more important issue than this to fix. I will let you know if I see anything else happen and if it happens again at the 28th day in the cycle.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.