Didn't receive daily loot - especially my 100 containers on each server

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Did not receive my 100 container as a part of daily loot a couple of days ago (on both NA and EU). Plus it seems like i’m not receiving these ‘regularily’. I’d have to go back to and screen, and that will be near impossible. Going forward, I would have to screen daily for every single daily loot to make sure. It’s not the first time i’ve had to submit a ticket around this, so I suspect it’s not the only thing that i’m missing.

Player(s) with issue:
=> territorialbrewer

Server:
=> EU ‘and’ NA

Time (cb:time):
=> last day of daily loot.

Playfield:
=> n/a

Structure Name(s):
=> n/a

Structure ID(s):
=> n/a

How can we help you now:
=> As a donating patron, I am supposed to receive these automatically, but have not. Last RP collection from daily loot was the 75 level. 100’s did not appear. Can you verify from the logs what I have not received vs received? Appreciated.

Hello @Katastrophik
talked with Hayawen and your case is a bit special.
Yes, you are a Patron and yes, this is “supposed” to work, cause it is written like so at Patreon.
In reality, the code technically checks for you to be online nevertheless and deliver anything you “missed”.
If you are not online during that 28th day though, it can’t deliver anything, cause it’s lost for the new cycle.
We have to rework the code regarding that but takes some time.
I will reword this benefit a bit on the Patreon page.

Gave you the 200 RP for now.

Much appreciated. It’s interesting how I received the previous containers (i.e., 75, 50…).
Take Care.

yes, as I said, it’s only about that special 28th day new cycle mechanism.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.