**Playfield:**n/a
=>

**Structure Name(s):**n/a
=>

**Structure ID(s):**n/a
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Just requesting my survey rp

Did you follow the directions and put your Steam64 ID? If not then no reward.

Thanks Captain obvious, the survey did come with instructions. Putting in the right info would be the only issue, hence the post. Ill keep you posted though!

Abrum

Actually there’s always a few who miss it, so the obvious should be the first thing checked :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You don’t get the Survey reward.
You were the only guy from 281 who ignored both capital hints.
Neither provided you a steam ID 64, nor did you do the survey serious.
Your answers were a mix of troll and insult.

1 Like

It was supposed to be obvious. If you didn’t provide that information then you will not get the reward, period.

That were by now four chances for you.
It was not about your answers. It’s about your incredible toxic and insulting attitude towards me, shit on my hint “do the survey SERIOUS”. And you didn’t.

If it’s a shitty game and you think it’s pay to win, then why are you even still playing it??
You make no sense, Sir.

You even more think it’s fine to behave so shitty to me!? Think what you want about me but I do not have to deal and waste my time with you.
It also means I do not tolerate you running around ruining my day and spread lies around.

TL;DR: you succesfully removed yourself from the HWS Community. I was always nice and respectful to you. But I don’t have to deal with so much negativity, disrespect, toxicity and slander.
Take Care.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.