Disconnected again 4th time

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I was disconnected when entering ECC planet, the 4th dc in 2 days during entering or leaving a planet.

Player(s) with issue:
=> would like to not dc everytime I enter or leave orbit

Server:
=> HWS NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 7:30 AM EST

Playfield:
=> ECC System

s-150 Pickup(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=> To far out of range to obtain ID

How can we help you now:
=> I am jetting to the planet very slowly and from experience I will miles away from my ship, It took 5 hours to walk to get my ship and let me the community was rude, one even said to me f… you.

hey mate,
this error happens quite a bit and to many people… bug from eleon side I would assume…
there are few workaround you can try on
https://empyrion-homeworld.net/hws-commands

like this one:

also always a good idea to keep a cheap SV ready in factory…

not sure who was rude… usually people are pretty helpful here…

1 Like

As @Hayawen said, not much we can do unfortunately.
The unfriendly player got his message.

I know there isn’t much to be done, I didn’t intend it to be a complaint. I ignored the comment, did not say another word. I did not see the apology until now and I appreciate it.

Now let us discuss where my SV’s have gone off too. I did get a warning about having too manty and promptly changed the status of one that I had to change to get it home. Do you even speak with the players about the circumstances surrounding the changing of status which could be temporary. Some of the ships that were taken wouldn’t even mine, how is that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.