Donation need help please

Donated 34 USD for an NPC trader and donor package. How do I redeem these? Thanks in advance

Moderator will probably reply when he wakes up.

I only came to post that I really like your avatar :scream:

1 Like

haha thx man and yeah, I can be patient :slight_smile: Made the avatar myself

Tried to make a new doantion, but got a new “fail, cant connect to host, you will not get withdraw”

2ènd time in same month…

Hey Jed,

thank you very much! :slight_smile: Really appreciated!
About the NPC Trader let me know which items you wanna sell, how many of them and at what price?
See HWS Connect EU or NA > NPC Trader for references.

Also make sure you build a nice shop base for it and tell me where I place the zone in.
Which welcome / goodbye message should the player get?

Thanks again!

Where do you get this message? On PayPal or on the website?
Can you send me a PM with a screenshot maybe? Never heard of this error.
Thanks!

Hey RexX, thanks for the response.

NPC details:

shop name: "Red Sentinel Trading"
package being sold: Emergency rations (one stack of 25)
Large medkit (one stack of 25)
Iron Ore (4 stacks of 999)
Promethium Ore (2 stacks of 999)
1 stack of each basic type of ingot (Silicon, cobalt, copper etc.)
Fill the remaining package slot space with blue crystalls
Package price = 70,000c

Welcome message: "Welcome to RST, feel free to browse our wares."
Departure message: “Thanks for stopping in! Be sure to come back again soon!”

Shop Location: Elemental Trading Station??? I’m a little confused on this one. I haven’t designed anything for this npc. I haven’t even left the planet Earth hahaha. I have 3 hours of total playtime so, I am still learning I bought the NPC trader to help support the server . However, I’m not sure of what or where to put this NPC shop. Is there any way to have an admin help me with this in game? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Your Package is huge… full 49 slots. I can make this but can’t release it for 70k credits :wink:
Calculating a bit other packages + market would say your package is kind of 200-300k worth. There are really reach people on HWS right now and spamming them such a huge supply would create a kind of inbalance in terms of survival even more.
This is the tricky part of the NPC Trader. Making both parties happy but keep an eye on the overall gameplay.

The Elemental Marketplace is a good location for the NPC Trader. Will be also available in 4.0.
But it is up to you where you want to have it. Would be just cool to have a house for it. I could place the zone in plain space but no one would find it easy I guess :wink:

Thanks again for your support!

Okay well the package can go for 175,000c
Can you put the NPC somewhere that is already populated? I am having some one design a subtle type space station designed to orbit a planet or something.
You can put my NPC anywhere at the Elemental Marketplace, I don’t mind where. Thanks RexX

Am I blind or did he only specify 11 slots? with the rest filled with blue crystals? Seriously I’ve triple checked How is this 49 slots? XD?

recap

• 1x stack (25) rations
  • 1x stack (25) large medkit
  • 4x iron ore stack
  • 2x prometion ore stack
  • 1x silicon ingot stack
  • 1x copper ingot stack
  • 1x cobalt ingot stack
    = 11 total + unspecified amount of blue crystals

Am I blind?

I assumed what you’re reiterating but RexX said… 49 slots so idk I’m confused xD

in the note it says “Fill the remaining package slot space with blue crystalls” so yeah that would be 49 slots :slight_smile:

I’m quite sure he meant a few extra slots like most npc trader packages out there maybe 9 slots of blue crystals :stuck_out_tongue:making it 20 total. But now that that’s out of the way, let’s have Jed specifiy how many blue crystal slots he actually wants.

If RexX wants to do the standard sized package and set the price for 70,000c I’m okay with that because that is what I had initially assumed.

What do you mean with standard sized package? :slight_smile:

You have 9 handslots + 40 backpack slots.
“fill the remaining package slot space with blue crystalls” would mean you fill them up.

Just let me know how much exactly you want of the crystalls or really all in it and we take care of your Shop in the next step :slight_smile:

Well then, I’'ll go with the 9 hotbar slots and 40 backpack slots.

So then, using this figure:

NPC details:

shop name: "Red Sentinel Trading"
package being sold: Emergency rations (one stack of 25)
Large medkit (one stack of 25)
Iron Ore (4 stacks of 999)
Promethium Ore (2 stacks of 999)
1 stack of each basic type of ingot (Silicon, cobalt, copper etc.)
Fill the remaining package slot space with blue crystalls
Package price = 200,000c

Welcome message: "Welcome to RST, feel free to browse our wares."
Departure message: “Thanks for stopping in! Be sure to come back again soon!”

Shop Location: Elemental Trading Station

Hey Jed,

ok, trying to set it up asap.
So you build your shop in the Elemental Marketplace already?
Which name has it?

Thanks.

The station I have set up in that Playfield (Elemental market), is named “Red Sentinel Trade Post”.
The building itself is quite small right now but it has a pad for docking and it can als be expanded upon being that the design is modular in nature. Looking forward to seeing this NPC implemented in game! Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Done! Have fun :slight_smile:

Thanks again RexX!
Quick question though:
with The ever changing state of the game, will I have the option of changing the npc in the future? Such as package price and placement of shop (within reason, of course. You shouldn’t be requesting a change every other day or week)
Example: HWS 4.0 launches and gathering areas for players might change. As it is now, the Elemental Market is set to be the main area where people should be encouraged to set up shops but what if that changes in the future? Anyone who has an npc in game wants to see it be used as effectively as possible and that involves placement too because no one will visit something they have to search extensively for.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: