Donations still haven't updated on my account

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Donated 15$ last night for the XL packages but it never updated on my profile.
Player(s) with issue: Just me.
Server: Empyrion NA
Time (cb:time): Last night around 9:00PM CMT
How can we help you now: I’m not trying to rush anyone if its not an automated system. I just want verification that it was received and that I will receive it eventually. (I know it hasn’t been 24hrs yet but I’m just concerned it didn’t go through and not under the right name or something.)

1 Like

Hello @indistinct_chatter

it’s indeed a manual process still. Was a long sunday night for me… I applied it now and thank you a lot for your support! Really appreciated!!

1 Like

Wow, that was a quick response!
Sorry I wasn’t sure if it was automated or not and thank you so much for your quick support!

1 Like

Hey I noticed it was only applied once but I donated three times for the XL resource package?

Hello @indistinct_chatter

I don’t know where you are checking that amount, but you have still 3 XL packages and 1 XS package available.
Type do:info ingame to see the number.

Ah, I got confused. Thought you get RP points with the donation… not paying RP and dosh.

My mistake.

Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.