Dumb Reputation System

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> lost massive reputation when inviting a buddy into faction. Buddy left faction but didnt get reputation back.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> wusldusl

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 14.04.2021 19:00 or something

On which Playfield?
=> Ramurgo Ehalu I Moon 10 Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Maybe can i get back my reputation with trade guild and polaris? Its really annoying continously farm something back what i lost just because of really dumb game mechanics just because there are no warnings or explanation how anything works.
What is if i invite a friend into faction and he kills a polaris by mistake? or loot something from them by misclick. The chance of mistake error is increasing for every friend i invite?

sadly this is how the game mechanic works. yes a very annoying “feature” given to us by the developers. the admins cannot change this rep for us though. unfortunately u will have to do this manually. i found most factions love it when u slaughter zirax ground troops. takes a while but can be done with enough members working at it.

1 Like

well. Yes, you are right. Is there anywhere some guide with a list of all this traps? maybe i should write one for others :smiley:

i heard of an instructions manual that exists. here is a picture of it…

2yhhbh

1 Like

jokes aside, most of us have made out own instructions. well more of a list of “not todos”

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.