Ecc market wont return expired items

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Market at ecc wont let me retreive my expired sales items, 12 diamonds and 300 xeno sub

Player(s) with issue:
=> Evil DeaD[CR] |NKSL|NG/2

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Since 11 patch

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> ECC HQ

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Return my diamonds and xeno substrate please

Hi and sorry to say but please read here the ticket we had already about it:

Well that sux. i’m sure a lot of people lost things and are upset. Mid season changes are no good, the 11 update is killing the server, more than half the people have stopped playing it seems . CPU will kill HWS I fear…

I know and it makes me upset and sad as well. Alpha 11 introduced also new bugs.

For the rest: I try my best to keep working on improvements and unfortunately, making one group happy, means to make others unhappy.

CPU will be adjusted as good as possible because turning it off, is not helping at all either.
Hard times for me as well.

1 Like

RexXxuS, if you need to take some time for yourself then I say do so. Please don’t let Eleon stress you out.
Eleon dropped the ball big time with A11, and it’s not YOUR fault, it’s theirs.
They were warned by MANY people that A11 was not ready for stable release from nearly day 1 of EXP phase. Eleon pushed it to the public anyways knowing that it was bugged all to he…

From my point of view as one of the people that was doing the testing, Eleon completely ignored almost ALL feedback we provided them from day 1 of Exp release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.