EGS Bank Receipt

Is it possible to see a listing of deposits into our EGS Bank?

Case in point, when we visit the bank, we receive our interest (still not clear when), but we are not able to immediately check to ensure that the interest was paid. If the connect bank dashboard listed like the intruder log listed changes to the bank, we would then be able to see how much interest we are gaining, and when we gain it (financial planning).

1 Like

Interest is flagged if you visited during 24 hours prior to the 9am (UTC+1) reset, you will get interest after that reset.

Beyond that, I agree, a log of transactions would be nice.

1 Like

Art those times EST or GMT time zones?

see above

This is a fantastic idea!
If this becomes a thing, seeing eb:send deposits would be helpful also.

I can implement that.
But if you type eb:Info you should see already that you get something: "Marked for daily interest"
I write the suggestion down. Maybe I can implement it this week.

Thanks

This would be helpful indeed.

“Last 50 eb commands” for example would be helpful to show what user has done with the bank recently. For planning purposes. That would include withdrawals, deposits and sends. Wouldn’t really catch recieves tho.

Wow that would be really helpful, great from checking transactions sent received from other players and interest.

mcprouty…maybe you can answer this question. You said that taxes hit at 9am. Is that 9am server time, or my time (EST) or Rex’s time. Can’t get a strait answer anywhere and we seem to get hot everyday. Thanks

Short answer: dont park in taxable during a backup. I dont want to answer in absolutes anymore after my favorite ship got wiped in black hole when I expected it to wipe 10 hours later.
As far as I know however, 9AM server time. The late night/ Early morning reset for NA

For the purposes of game timing, there is no “my time” it’s all server time. Type cb:time to get the current server time. It is UTC+1.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.