Elements not stacking correctly in OCD

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> OCD is not stacking certain elements

Notice the tera and aqual fluids are stacking in 7’s. This was just using the ocd:put command with the full stacks on the interface

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Jayd

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> only just noticed now when organising OCD

On which Playfield?
=> N/A

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> Fix stacking issue

Please check frequently the changelog to get up to date:

All Elements are put in the Ultra Epic category now.

Ahh i got confused as the other elements aren’t stacking in the same way. Does this also mean you’re reducing the material required to craft everything element? As it doesn’t make sense to cap so hard on the raw element items.

Just be careful with the ones that are overstacked. They will auto-split at the end of the season and fill any remaining slots you have. If you don’t have any free slots, the overstack amount will delete.

1 Like

For now all new items in HWS+ are in Ultra Epic apart from Carbon Ore.

Which device do you mean?

Initially I thought to disallow Elements completely from the OCD and only handly it via the TEAMS conversion that is coming soon.
I got massive feedback over the years that inflation killed the fun.
Thus if you convert 10000 Iron Ore to 1 Element it helps a lot.

But Ultra Epic is good too because players have to decide more carefully if they want to invest a slot in Element or not, even if it’s max. 10.
Anyways, such deep balancing is coming after more is ready.

An example would be 1 large terra block that requires 2 solid, 2 fluid, 2 gas elements.
Or 1 elemental ammo = 1 Fluid element.

So by your logic, you have to use 3 OCD slots for enough material to make 3 and a half blocks of 1 element and there are what?.. 7 elements you have introduced.
Or use 7 slots to store 7 large terra blocks of each element which isn’t even enough to make a 3x3 cube for what you have planned for the elemntal progression

“Ain’t nobody got time for that.”

At this rate, you may as well scrap seasons or even extend season durations to a year or something.

I really do hope you’re not planning a season wipe to the 3 months for this Alpha. There has been so many issues and has set back quite a lot of players. That and with all the changes happening I feel like i’m going to be worse off than last season.

The issue you see in my logic is, that the current way of gaining Elements is grindy, slow and tedious. Thus you fear of the 3 month season.
This will all change. There will be tons of Elements in PvP and a lot in PvE missions.

So no, storing 1-10 Elemental Blocks in the OCD would be silly of course. But 1-10 Chaos Weapons or Shields is already a good boost in the next season.
But overall one of the core reason why I did all of the Element stuff is, to fix inflation and bring back the incentive to play the game and not hoard the game.

Not everyone can sprint through a season and manage to get close to all the content available. Which is why the OCD is the most valuable asset your server has to offer, this allows players to prep for the following season where I can reach content I wasn’t able to before. I guarantee you this will be why most players have stayed. Without it I 100% would have been gone.

It’s the players that have thousands of hours in the game that you consider to be “hoarders”. Just feels like you’re punishing new players / players that don’t get as much time as everyone else.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.