Empyrion new update

Here we go again… I read thrue the hole update post but i didnt find anything on PVP.

So is this another update where they dont realy care about us pvp players or did i miss something ?

/Zappe21

2 Likes

Considering game perfomance, it seems that they don’t care about multiplayer in general.

Welcome back @zappe21!

TL;DR:

Alpha 9 was the “announced” PvP patch (ok, ok, 6 and 7 too…) but somehow… some decisions were made to push Logistic + AI + Deco + Faction system.
=> Alpha 9 = A Single-Player driven patch.

BUT with tremendous effort for Server Owners, you can grab these pieces here and there and wrap up a nice story for your MP server. Or influence somehow weird the BP PvP meta with Volume / CPU limits (aka Robocraft)
Not now… later…

So TL;DR²:
I try my very best to create nice PvP options for you with the tools I have.
Otherwise: let’s wait for the PvP Patch Alpha 10 :smile:

3 Likes

@all, remember the server had a hardware update, i’m guessing @ zapp you have not tried the server after update, that with dsl should help pvp quite well :wink:

3 Likes

Ah yes… “dsl”

Well the server runs smoothly, and Congrats to Rexxxus, best Wipe/ new start ever (from my point of view). About the patch… well Eleon managet to make a simple system completly usless and utterly confusing. The Inventory is now a pain in the A**. Will give them my response to this system after a "cooldown " on Steam and thyr Forum…

1 Like