Error less than 10 blocks on ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Getting constant error messages from a ship that has less than 10 blocks. It is not physically anywhere (at least i cant find it) and i have tried to delete it multiple times with the website commands.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Vicyrix

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Error message every 5-10 minutes.

On which Playfield?
=> Haven

Structure Name(s)?
=> Small vessel (SV)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 39512

How can we help you now?
=> Delete the ship

I removed it from the list.
If it appears again it must be still alive in game.

Thanks for the help, but still getting the error message. I was building it when i Dc’ed from the server. Vanished after that. (waypoint to it shows where i was building it, it’s not there)

Any suggestions on what to do?

Get close to it and use the cb:Destroy command. If that does not work let me know.
This seems a game bug then where the ships continues to exist

The command did not work. Nothing happens when I do the command

I am standing on the waypoint made by registry in game. Still the game tells me I am out of range.

OK, I tried to delete it now a harder way. If that does not work I need to get into the DB itself.
Please let me know if its one now.

Still getting the error messages.

It seems to be not working. Have to find a good time to kill it from the db. Will try tomorrow morning. Sorry for the issues and that it takes so long. Thats a quite seldom bug

Ok thanks!

No worries. I understand that this one was hard to figure out. Really appretiate that you go through all this effort to fix this for me. Thank you so much.

OK, hopefully it should be gone now. If not, please let me know.

it is gone now. Thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.