EU - Fortune Down

Hey guys on EU Server,

several people have prolbems and a few posts exists. So lets keep it all in one.

Fortune hast some problems right now. Your will get an internal error. Sometimes you vcan play after continue, but it seems that i went down again.

What now? We spent the whole morning with Devs figuring out what the problem is. It might have to do with the amount of structures 243. So we deleted a few Hoovers and a CV that cause trouble.
Still we have the problems.

Devs just mentioned that they are working on a fix. So lets hope it comes soon. Sorry for the trouble!

Just one Information for now that will also be posted every hour in Game:
Attention! Please watch how many structures are on a PVE Playfield. Your can see this over HWS Universe. Dont build or start to move to a planet that has more than 200 structures! Therefore DO NOT Build more on FORTUNE!! Its for your own good.

We will work on a way to inform everyone in Game about planets who get to full. For now you need to check manually over HWS Connect.

We keep you posted

The last server I was on knew how to set a core limit, so that no new bases or cores could be made if it was at limit.

If you want, I could get in contact with them and ask how they did this? We could set a limit of 150 per PVE playfield.

Sounds like a good idea, although we may need more planets to populate if that is the case.

Any further news Jascha?

[quote=“Duke”]The last server I was on knew how to set a core limit, so that no new bases or cores could be made if it was at limit.

If you want, I could get in contact with them and ask how they did this? We could set a limit of 150 per PVE playfield.[/quote]
We know this too mate. That option is only to prevent to spawn cores. We have it to 237. But if people fly additional ships to that planet that it overtake 237 cores it crashes. But fix is coming

Ah, gotcha fam.

DEvs have a hotfix that seems to work (tested it already locally). We just wait for the release…

Hotfix is out. We updated. It looks good :slight_smile:, but as you will see the Tool tells you that Fortune is overcrowded!
We cant reach the 255, or it will crash again. So please take this into consideration.

Sorry for the long waiting time. Devs gave their best for you! And another Bug got squeezed :smiling_imp: