Everything deleted while working on base including my ship

Dude you need to really chill on the disrespect. I read and pay attention to everything, I didn’t get that far nothing. I don’t know what role you play on this server, but you need to be pulled to the side and taught/trained how to respect your community members. Because you have a really smart mouth talking to me like your crazy in a public forum ‘‘suggest you to suck it up as a cheap loss and move on away from starter, start focusing more on information given & strive in the best server there is’’ ‘‘If you can’t read the info given (or learn your lesson and move on) you should definitely consider single player & turn off auto-updates’’ like if you’re calling me some kind of dummy. That’s why jascha is the owner and not you. he knows how to cater to his community members. Food for thought: if you had a server it probably will flop fast, with the way you disrespect your community members they will be on to the next best server like this one. no hard feelings just giving you guidance on how to respect someone. hopefully we get to play in game with each other and have a better dialogue with one another.

We all have things to learn :slight_smile:

1 Like