Everything vanished on my little resort planned and relogs didn't fix it T_T

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> everything is gone and won’t reappear when I reload or relog either.
everything is gone even though I relogged 3 times and restarted the game and they have been last visited 5 days ago at the latest. none of them are listed as deleted in the connect manager
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Fylas

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 31.01.2021 21:24

On which Playfield?
=> EWLM II Danti (system)

Structure Name(s)?
=> Quasarian miner, Hatchet-Class (Logger), beach party ,hope in humanity
Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 18012 , 430267 , 610733 , 665331

How can we help you now?
=> can you please restore them to their positions? I don’t even know what happened!!

Are you sure?
All mentioned structures are still alive!?
Hmm, a new bug @Jascha ?

none of them are listed as deleted in the structure manager. though they aren’t there. even after the 5th relog with system restart.

for some reason when it says loading structures, I don’t see the usual % where it loads my ships, I just get directly put there. even the holes in the ground where I dug to expand the base without it getting cramped is visible. It is very very confusing, but I guess since the objects are are still inside the structure manager I should just go to bed instead of worrying.

hm, does anyone else see them ingame?

Game DB also ssays they are still there.
I will go back to 1.3 and login in a few hours and check.

I’m at work. I can’t show you my perspective until i get home from work at around 4 pm berlin time

Sorry for the issue.
I checked it and it is indeed a bug game and HWS related.
I restored them all and will check how we can prevent this from happening.

Ey. Ain’t your fault. I barely even got to login for dailies on account of moving job section. At worst it could probably have been pulled from a week old backup with little loss. I’m just glad it happened to me instead of a huge clan where it would be a issue :3 thanks!

everything is a weird colorsheme and the base is a good chunk torwards the water, but who cares it’s BACK!! :smiley:

So the stuff appears to be a copy of the original structures that vanished, and the originals are still around as some sort of ghost entities inside the structure manager and teleporter list

the beach base teleporter threw me into the ocean 2.3 kilometers from the right spot.
the copies I can actually see lost all sensor data so I gotta rehook everything I think. still beats losing yer stuff though!.
I checked my relay station teleport bases, and relay 2 is gone, it’s not even in the manager anymore. despite that I was able to teleport to it’s old position and system location per teleporter… leaving me now stranded in space. I guess the game is telling me to keep my hands to myself for now and wait till things are fixed? Q_Q @Jascha

Hey,

yeah the colors sometimes happen if we restore stuff. Game “feature”…
The new ID’s are also correct, since we can’t use the old structures, but had to spawn them again. So any connections to the old have to be undone. But I thought I deleted the old ones.
Might have to try that again. Otherwise ignore them for now, or if they bother you we have to kill them the hard way.

What exactly is still not fixed? Sorry did not get that

The game gave a clan warning. Thanks to the extra beachparty it deletes the relay i was teleporting to. Since we were over the structure limit. And i ended up going into empty space …

ah ok. If I need to restore something, let me know the ID.
I just checked the structures and the old should be gone now also from the limit.

I am so utterly confused, the relay is back in the manager list, but pretty much any structure I last touched before the bug made them invisible is now listed as deleted and I am at the cordinates of relay 2 and it is gone too. just… what has the game against me? T_T

I don’t know what to do anymore @Jascha

:expressionless: so all of those structures in the list disappeared?

I am very very sorry :frowning: . Due to the stress the last days I thought it was just a visual glitch. But now I checked the logs a bit deeper and indeed they were deleted on Jan 30th due to a bug :frowning: . But now the backups are gone.
This is my fault, I’m sorry.

I found a backup from the 24th though and will see if I can restore anything from that before 1.4 comes.
Otherwise… I don’t know what you all lost, but if I can give you something as compensation, please let me know what you need.
Again, I’m very sorry for the loss, since this could have been prevented by me.

What I dont get is why beach party etc are gone too again.
Did you see them at all after I restored them?

So I restored

• beach party
  • Hatchet
  • hope in humanity again

please let me know if you find them. If not, I worry the Playfield they are in is defect. I try to check it later myself.

I also restored

• Teleport Relay 1 and 2
    from the old backup. Hope they are fine too.

Teleport relay 4 and 5 are gone sadly :frowning:

Wait so it was the playfield? So even if i get them back at the snenic beach. The beach is gonna murder them again?

Thats what we have to find out.

Welll… Since it’s wasted anyway. I still need rescue in that space spot. If you can drop me somehow on the planet playfield and litter.a copy from the backups around it. I could screw around in the area to see if the playfield kills my stuff again? Unless you know a better way to find that out. :open_mouth:

@Jascha I think it might not be the playfield or several are affected because the relay 2 says it is not deleted

yet it does not exist

or maybe the 1.4 transition killed them again?

guess I play something else for tonight X_X. good luck!!