FA:Supply not work correctly

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I was trying to get my daily reward from website. I was logged into the Emp server as CRC27DOR, and on website logged in under steam ID (crc27dor). I selected to get daily reward now in website, then did alt-tab back to game. No daily reward came up. This has happened before, but I was not logged on. This time I was. I shrugged it off, and did am:get:all. That seemed to work, and I got my ore. I did not need to answer CB:yes though. I then did FA:supply, answered CB:yes. Supply screen came up, but when I did the mopve all arrow, I got my daily reward rather than the supply.
Player(s) with issue: Just me
Server: NA server
Time (cb:time): Probably close to 9:00 Eastern time
Playfield: Freetrader HQ
Structure Name(s): No structure involved
Structure ID(s): No structure involved
How can we help you now: Can you reset FA:Supply timer perhaps and I will try again?

@everyone ATTENTION: our offline jobs got improved with one limitation: as soon as you login you have to move just a little bit to get it triggered (or type cb:startjobs). That is valid for CSW, Daily Loot, HWS Skill Tree, etc.)

1 Like

Is that the answer to my question or were you just making a general comment?
Is there anything that can be done about the problem I encountered or do I just need to suck it up and hope it does not happen again? Is the bottom line you cannot reset my fa:supply timer and I need to wait another week? Logs were unable to support what I said happened?

I reset your supply. But as TheRaven said. Those things will happen after you move… so maybe 40 secs later. And stacking of those functions does not work. So you need to give it time before you do another function.

Just wanted to update you on the change

Understood. Thank you for the help. I’ll try to be more patient, but I am old, and don’t have much time left so I tend to be impatient. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I was not sure if your intent was to clarify or deflect. I think I have been watching too much Fox News lately. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.