Faction base on top of the only Magnesium

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Clan [F_U] built a base on the only magnesium deposit in the starting play area.

Player(s) with issue:
=>

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=> Tues, 20, August, 2019 @ 07:12

Playfield:
=> Binomi

Structure Name(s):
=> {101}=xTreme

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Either let me mine the 1 magnesium deposit, or make meteors I can mine. Or add more than 1 deposit in this space. Surely this was a conscious decision, though can’t imagine why.

8.5 You are NOT allowed to build / spawn your structures near resource asteroids in PvE space

8.6 You are NOT allowed to build / spawn / fly your structures Inside of asteroids or Inside POIs and park them there (within the bounding box).

There is nothing said about on planets. In saying that though we will mine out 50% of the deposit to try and get some meteorites falling. If you want we can throw you some mag your way as well.

And after trying to mine out 50% it still shows 80% even though there is no more mag to be mined. Maybe the reset will fix it idk.

Hello and welcome to HWS @Marcus_Aurelius

I hope you can resolve this with those guys.

After the last 2 patches this is a legacy rule, revisisted in the next season.
For Space there was never be an Anti Grief for Asteroids available. Not it is.
I have to rework the whole universe to match this new logic.

The reason it does not say planet is cause there should be anti grief around deposits.
Have to check this out I guess.

3 Likes

That is a good point, i figure that it had been removed for this season. Still we should have been able to mine out the deposit to get the meteors to fall and we couldn’t…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Ok, I checked it out and it’s an unfortunate scenario.

For one the Binomi planet has as Anti Grief set “Devices”. Either it is a bug that Eleon does not respect Deposits into that (cause Deposit can’t have a LandClaim Device installed of course) or something else is wrong.

Either way, it’s part of griefing dropping a base on Deposits to exclude others from putting their Auto Miner on it. It is not needed at all to do that tactic on PvE.
I hope I don’t need to reinvent another redundant rule for that.

I removed the base, and put the cargo inside the base to the owner at least.

1 Like