Feature Request: Connect Enhancement

Hey,
So I have been giving it some thought, and I feel like something that would really make the connect website tool incredibly more useful would be to allow you to perform operations from the site itself, rather than only from command line entries.
An example:
Say I have some stuff in my inventory, and I want to make something. I am at work, thinking about what all I need. The player data is there, even when I am offline, as is the OCD. If I could log into connect, see my inventory, choose an item and an amount from the ocd, and it goes into my player’s inventory, ready to use when I get online! I am not positive, but I feel like the groundwork for what is needed is already there, but that little extra bit would turn connect from strictly informational, all the way into a true companion application, and put our server even farther ahead of all the others.
Even just seeing the player inventory would be a huge thing, or depositing/withdrawing from the EB Bank.
Let me know what yall think, and if this is possible.

1 Like

Yo, this is in planning since a very long time.
Unfortunately all the time something different interrupted this.

Basically yes - soon we want to allow to play the game with the website. That you can preform OCD stuff. EB stuff. Player stuff.
Since a lot is possible via the API now I only need to dig into it.
Can’t promise if it will be for the 5.0 ready but now and then I am working on it.
Stay tuned :slight_smile:

1 Like