Feature Request, Connect Time Widget

Would it be possible to get a server time widget added to the top of the connect page somewhere? Or maybe allow it as one of the selectable options for the hotview?

Speaking of hotview. Is there a reason that only 3 things can be picked?

It’s already there

1 Like

Thanks a lot @TwitchyJ!

Unfortunately, I’ve heard for some people it is still not synced with the cb:time. Can you test it again please?

One reason was the code complexity as a first version and second for upcoming changes - not only implementing more Hot view, but also Hot actions (letting you perform certain frequent tasks you did with one click.

Thanks for that, and yeah it is showing a 5 hour difference for me. Game time 20:56, time in connect 15:56.

Looking forward to those changes. It’s very impressive the way you have integrated the game with the website.

1 Like

Sorry, I hadn’t actually needed to use it yet so didn’t notice that the time was off. I just knew that it was there.

@RexXxuS, yes the time is off for me as well. Current time 08 July 21:28 in game and connect is reporting that it’s 08 July 16:28. Connect seems to be synced exactly 5 hours and 11 or 12 seconds behind to be exact.

1 Like

hmm :frowning: :thinking:

I will look at my code again then… thanks for testing you two!