Finished BP´s are gone

I had around 7 finished BP in factory. They are all gone after last patch. My last one i made was a CV but when i check ore´s in factory it seems i got items back for my CV but not for other finished BP´s.
Ive checked the cost for my loss and it wasent to high. Should be able to recover pretty fast.

Admin already helped me ingame with this and returned me 2 packs i think it covers my loss. Im happy :smiley:

Thanks for the help!

Jinko I don’t know if u remember me but after this clusterfuk of a day we had from the issues last night I have lost all mine as well. roughly 30k iron is mainly my issue along with my cv that was almost done building. did u ever figure out a fix action or get reimbursements for your losses? Thanks in advance for the input

This happened to me today. CV had 25K iron, 8K Cobalt, 5-6K of all other common ingot… it was a 25.8Hours build. That sure is one kick in the nuts.

Anything we can do to recover?

[quote=“Trement”]This happened to me today. CV had 25K iron, 8K Cobalt, 5-6K of all other common ingot… it was a 25.8Hours build. That sure is one kick in the nuts.

Anything we can do to recover?[/quote]
In case you started it again, it should be finished now.
I put the loss in Ignots into your BP-Factory. Hope that helps.

Maybe you overread the Message that Servers would change and BP should be spawned, mabye it was also to late for you to see. Anyway we put it back.
Even though it looked like you had your Ignots still in your BP…