FPS Event Respawn Point Camping

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Joined the FPS event, and every time I respawned, someone was already sitting there waiting to mow me down with epic laser minigun.

Player(s) with issue:
=> ID: 1469538

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 05 October 2019 03:32

Playfield:
=> FPS Event

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> I don’t know if Respawn camping in an FPS event is a rule violation or not, but there’s literally no point in even playing when you have two or three guys working together as a team to camp the spawn points and mow people down the instant they spawn. The two names I managed to get were “Sakyer” and “IF Colon”, both of whom were in faction “G P”. My friend who was also in the event said there was a third guy as well, but neither of us got a name. However, those two I named were definitely doing this. I reported this on HWS Discord, and Zackey_TNT said I should submit a ticket, so that there is at least a record of it. Other players online at the time said they have experienced the same thing before, from the exact same people. Given that this is clearly a repeating behavior, I don’t think I’ll be participating in any FPS events any more until I know that this kind of stuff won’t be happening again. Otherwise, it’s just a total waste of my time.

Yes FPS can be pretty rough on empyrion especially if not moderated with some of the issues being in alpha. You could always join the ABN faction hosted fps event on the weekend. You may have a more enjoyable time and the rewards are worth it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve already done one ABN FPS last weekend. It was fun. Will probably do again.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. It relates probably with that topic:

In general the current way how clone chambers work is already random. You were just not lucky.
Same conditions for everyone at least.

Anyways, I’ll try to rework it to a cooler experience.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.