Game failed to spawn BA from factory, crash, lost base/mats

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Spawned a BA blueprint called FinalPoint HWS from the factory. Clicked, it had a BA green marker for a split second but no blocks, game froze and I disconnected. Game took a very long time while hanging at 100% loading buildings, then I spawned in and there was no base. Materials were gone but it never spawned in. My friend was also standing there and never saw it spawn. Size class 2.
Player(s) with issue: infallib1e
Server: HWS NA
Time (cb:time): aprx 10:27pm EST
Playfield: Shalibelris I
Structure Name(s): FinalPoint HWS
Structure ID(s): Could not see, never spawned in fully
How can we help you now: Hoping you could please have the BP restored so I can spawn in our first proper base on this playthrough for the FinalPoint HWS blueprint! Thanks for looking in to it!

Hey,

sorry to hear that. Its a game bug :frowning:

Sadly if there was no ID (and I also can’t find anything called like that), so the structure was officialy also never spawned, there is not much we can do right now besides hoping the devs can fix it.
Everything else is just too much work to do for everyone :frowning: . We can only restore ships that were spawned by the game in some way.

If this is nearly all you had and a really really big loss, let me know. Otherwise we would have to sadly pass on this one.

Hi Jascha,

Thank you for your reply, for a couple of HWS newbs trying to rush to mid game it was a big chunk of our resources but I understand your point.

Do you know of any way to avoid this for the next base? We were placing it on an area where we flattened the ground, maybe that had an impact.

Is there any way you could please spawn in a couple CV mining drill modules so we can make an adventure out of mining back the resources (only level 21 so cant build them yet)?

Thanks!

Hey,

sadly we have no clue why its happening. We only know that its an issue that many server reported the last weeks and the devs wanted to look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.