Garage Ship re-tooled

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I was a dick and within 10 mins of buying a garage ship i have accidently multitooled a cv thruster from the “slaser” ship

Player(s) with issue:
=> DrueS

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> roughly 10:00

Playfield:
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> HerrO

Structure ID(s):
=> 3926777

How can we help you now:
=> I would really appreciate if you could re-add the cv thruster i took out. I honestly multitooled it and it was so quick it didnt even notice until i checked the stats. I feel like a real tool for doing it and as it’s my first ever garage ship would really appreciate if it could be re-added. I totally understand if it cant and I would never ask for this again. Much Thanks,., DrueS

They cant add it, it dont work like that and i dont mean they dont want to, i mean they cant. Only way would be give you new ship but i think that wont happen either, i might be wrong tho.

2 Likes

Did you save template beforehand? I belive that will replace thrusters. Also use a t1 multi tool to be safe :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Drue. Garage ships come as is with no warranty off the lot. Any modifications after that are at your own risk. That said, definitely check this link out Garage Ships in PvP because I go over the workflow of modifying garage ships for PVP. Always always always save a template before modifying any garage ship.

2 Likes

Ok, no worries. Thanks for all the help folks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.