Garage ships display access

Reading topic about garage ships left me uneasy about ship contents, i got only numbers and few screenshots(not avaiable for all ships). Exterior examination help a bit.
It would be cool if all doors in thoose ships become opened or public, to access and interior examination.

I am already working on a dedicated “Showroom” Stargate.
Bringing you to a place with ALL Garage ships modified for observation. :slight_smile:

Real life is hard for me at the moment… I try to finish it asap

2 Likes

That will do)))
But in this case you need additional work for ships add/updates.
Wish you luck with your RL

What ship was it that you wanted to know more about? I have owned a lot of them.

Now that sounds cool !

Im curious about mining SV: X-7B(this looks what i need, but expensive), Titan-S(does it have constructors/warp? CP and interior screenshots will be invaluable).

And little offtopic, what effects alien core will have, beside energy? Are ship will became unmodifiable/unrepairable?

Well, I am bias on the X-7B, I think the raider is better, 12 drills instead of the X7’s 9, lighter armor so it is faster etc.

Titan-S is a basic new person mining SV. If you don’t have a lot of cash it is a good option but does not come with special features. No constructor or warp. You will have to add them. But it is cheap for an alien cored mining SV so that is a plus.

Alien cores give unlimited free energy and O2, that’s about it.