GG issues

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:

Get warnings of GG went to it “sg:warp:bh” fly on the planet ! “”““you can look pls into my movement path “””” then i went on planet ! all normal then instantly i got warped UNDER the Red Gold Area POI ??? With my ship then without ship … if i pushed M i whas under the POI (in this time who i get this my mates told me “JVI” Shooting on you with a SV what have like “MINIGUN Rocketlauncher”… after RELOG
My Radiation whas on 1000000000000000000 and the Temperatur whas on 10000000000000000 too … then i finaly whas on the “location but see nothing” pushed again M still under RED gold area poi … i whas set gulity cause of it … !? after later 2mins finaly i can start fly my ship (it whas then visible) after this SV stoped Shooting like Rambo with Rocket launcher on us… “JVI” Beast and Dr.Dark
?! Entire Playfield whas Dead…

look picture of Dr.Dark … amazing new rocket launcher Technology :open_mouth:

Player(s) with issue:

Senor :smiley:

Server:

EU

Time (cb:time):

0:30-1:00

Playfield:

GG

Structure Name(s):

Cockschelle

Structure ID(s):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVs0_fQ9ZgE there you see “other players who entered playfield before” that crash see me normal.

How can we help you now:
Idk ? its a exploit found by Chief enginier S8 … though it whas fixed … lost 2 Puls 3 Plasma … i dont care about it … no refound pls ! just Judge

I can’t follow a clear ticket here. Too much random information given.

In general: Golden Globe is at the moment very instable because more and more players start to drill with their Eye everywhere.

I warned everyone about 21 drills but wanted to give it a final try.
The game can’t handle such a fast and insane drill speed / damage.
Too much terrain chunk updates create ton of glitches.

The multiple rockets for example.
I will rework the Config / Mining Garage ships soon.