Ghost PVP ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> A proximity alert was triggered in Cebo System, went to check it out with Space Ranger. Upon arrival at the station we found an invisible ship. It was still on the map, no player icon and a very very tiny white spec, almost invisible from 40 meters away. The tiny spec would not register for damage from weapons, hitscan did not count it as a target-able surface. After around a minute of trying to understand what was happening, both my screen and Space Rangers screen were filled with a warp animation. Full screen, very strange I have never seen it do that from anyone warping before. Takashimaru said there was no one around him at all, he was unable to see our ships our fire.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Cardboard Jack, 420Inc_Space Ranger, Takashimaru

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Just before 19:53 Jan 13th

Playfield:
=> Cebo System

Structure Name(s):
=> Mk 7 Xe 1.0, Takashi’s ship (Was piloting it so I did not see the name)

Structure ID(s):
=> 9826198, ?

How can we help you now:
=> Just reporting a possible exploit/bug

2 Likes

Thanks.
this is now the second time. @Paxxo1985 and @Senor_ODD_of_Flicky saw another player too.

It’s just the game which is bugged… really don’t know why or how it happened.

I just know it’s an old bug and in HWS 7 or so the “invisible” player showed a video from his perspective and for him everything was visible…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.