Gold Base Question - Buried Base w/ Turrets Firing Through Ground

You can spare your senseless comment.

The base itself is built by our rules but the terrain rendering is not what we can control.
It would take away a big part of the game even though it is a VERY old problem. All I can is ping Eleon over and over again about that. Till then

1 Like

I was also shot at pretty bad by this, as was a faction mate. I couldnt figure out from where the fire was emanating. We just avoided the area for the duration of our trip thereafter.

Got it. Thanks!!

I guess it’s a good way to make a point! Lorax

1 Like

Rexxxus - until eleon fixes it, have you considered a rules change? I was the other who flew over that area in an HV. Saw no holes in ground where those turrets could be firing from. They were hidden - whether a game bug or not.

Is this not the definition of an exploit?

3 Likes

Like,comment and subscribe to this guy.He makes a good point

Base is no longer active.

3 Likes

Woo thanks Colin!

1 Like

Colin - was that na? Incident dstu and I involved in was eu gg. Happened again tonight - so its still here on eu.

1 Like

I will make a trip to EU and remove that base asap! :sweat_smile: @SwissSteel1

No problem Churra, Matt helped! hahaha

1 Like

Thanks to both then! That base removed 7 of the 9 drills on my garage SV :sob:

1 Like

Probably more and more people starting using this exploit.We are getting alot of pms of people wanting to ally and do the same thing on a larger scale

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Heard that somewhere.

1 Like

That’s very upsetting! :sob: Luckily I’ve never lost a Rhea while using one, I’ve captured close to 10 of them tho. :moneybag::moneybag: Hopefully @RexXxuS will sell us parts for the garage ships, so we can repair them. They are useless once you lose the drills/harvest box!

1 Like

They can’t be repaired the way you think. They have to be spawned in with the illegal parts on them, they can’t be added after the fact.

Even an admin can’t replace the drills without first converting the ship to a hover vessel, which requires moving files around. Then convert to a CV for the CV thrusters/blocks. Too much work for repairs.

Now a ship replacement program is entirely possible.

lol I told him the same thing last time he suggested it. What they COULD do is track the ID’s of garage ships, and have a repair function running in the tool where someone brings a garage ship back and enters command, it deletes the ship, and spawns fresh one, for a fee

Correction, it was Lokiet who brought it up last:

1 Like

Repeating it here too:

2 Likes

Don’t worry Rexxus, They put them up we take them down! XD It’s good to hear that you might be fixing it soon! We all love improvements hehe

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.