Gold planet and Homeworld

I think the poll should start with Which do you prefer PvE or PvP then depending on your choice you get to vote for different things xD That way guys that never leave PvE don’t vote for 10 BA on PvP planets and People that don’t touch PvE don’t Decide how fast tomato’s grow, or how much power you get from solar panels. xD.

2 Likes

If you can limit placement so that people can not place a base with in turret range… then i would say 1 FA base…

i will restate AS LONG AS YOU CAN MAKE IT SO PEOPLE CAN NOT PLACE A BASE IN TURRET RANGE of a bunker[or even another base for that matter]…

it would seem that at the moment the main issue is that the game does not allow for PER CLASS SIZE turret limits[yes topic for another discussion about class balance issues] so everything right now is bandied till the game is updated/fixed/balanced…

with out a bunker or a strong hold[STOP LAUGHING]… CV/HV mine and go really needs to be an option for the smaller/solo player since hand drilling is NOT an option… (can you increase the hand drill on a per play-field?) fly in on CV hope out mine… and run… lol

the people with out footgold[see what i did there] need a way to get in/out[on off planet]

chicken and egg issue… how do you get the gold to have the Bunker you need to get the gold.

Great work on an impossible problem of balancing game limits with keeping the game fun/fair for as many as possible.

1 Like