Got left behind and fudged my egs:spawn ships

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> My traitorous crew left me stranded on a planet and took my ship with them and all my belongings. I have tried to get to them by using the spawn ship but have messed it up with a series of events.

I spawned my first one and thought it was not flying due to the CPU and as a spawned to close to the main base so it will not let me take parts off it, so I went to another planet and walked out far from the base and spawned in my second ship and then realized it had no fuel. I tried to buy fuel but do not have enough RP and only managed to get enough normal fule and not the warp fuel. So I went to a completely different planted walked out and was unable to spawn as I think i have done it to many times.

Can you please help all I need it to be Teleported to Atlantis where I can meet with them and get to my ship.

Player(s) with issue:
=> JoeCosti

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 13:00 24/11/2019

Playfield:
=> PVE Homeworld

Structure Name(s):
=> N/A

Structure ID(s):
=> N/A

How can we help you now:
=> Tp to Atlantis, Thanks

what planet are you on

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. Not sure atm i logged out and it look like the game has just been patched so i cannot get back onto the server. I will let you know when its updated.

Thanks

ok no problem…are you freelancer starter planet
ill be out for a bit…will be back later then im spawning a cv and going to triton…

It was one of the federation planets.

Thanks

I’m on Cryo-X, Tall Tree’s Biome

Hello.
Hope someone can help you. If not I am home from 9pm cbtime, and can pick you up then.
@gareth are you home? Kinda extended my time in uk for today.

Hey,

I just need your ingame name. Then I can warp you

does not exist

2 Likes

Sorry its just Joe on the server.

Steam Name: Costiplays

I’m on the server now.

Warped you to your base on Atlantis.

Sorry was Bedtime when you responded :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.