Got no daily loot

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> when i tried to pick up my daily loot for day 28, i got message “congratulations! you got nothing!” and i didn’t got any alien containers

Player(s) with issue:
=> marko0280

Server:
=> eu

Time (cb:time):
=> somewhere after midnight

Playfield:
=> atlantis

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> can you tell me what that supposed to be, i mean, april fools day is tomorrow, not today?
on na i did get the loot normally, can it be that atlantis playfield is still making problems, because several other players did get they loot normally, but none of them war on atlantis at the time?

It’s a new bug that seems to be affecting more and more players every day.

See this other report on it.

thx for info, but it looks like HWS site in whole is having some serious problems, considering everything that is going on in last several days, including being able to see only 6 posts in support for last 3 years!?

You’re looking at wrong place.
https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/c/hws-get-support/support/35

It doesn’t seem right though. They are in the correct place they just have the “all” tag, which is default. You would think with the “all” tag that it would show the newer posts but it doesn’t. This is a new change and it wasn’t like that before.

Actually it’s 1 year old or so. It is a “sideeffect” of the feature “Surpress Categories”.
I had to do this layout to not flood the Support Tickets on the front page but still show that we have a “Get Support” Category.

So the red “Get Support” Category is the parent category of the orange “Support” category inside it.

What @Marko said with “only 6 posts” is wrong. He just have to scroll and he sees all the old tickets which had those red Get Support category flag.

The reason you see some “newer” posts there is, because some random necro poster wrote stuff there.

The orange Support category is the right one, also linked with the Need help? button

TL;DR: a technical limitation which I helped with:

1. you can’t create topics in the red “HWS Get Support” category
  2. if you read then you will find the right place and realize the red “HWS Get Support” category is just a “placeholder” so to speak :wink:
1 Like

Anyways, I gave you the daily loot manually for now.
@Hayawen tried to pin it down but we have to check the next cycle again…

Ah wait. It was a different player.

Everything worked for you perfectly…

i was saying that only 6 post war from last 2-3 years, the rest was older, from 2017…i do believe my Firefox didn’t like the change you made to the site lately (or the new version of Firefox don’t like it), something was different for several days now, several links on HWS didn’t behave as usually, the links that used to brought me to “new” support did now throw me to the “old” one…after deleting all the data and cookies for HWS and Empyrion in general, it behaves almost normally again…my Firefox user profile did survive 2-3 reinstalls of windows in last few years, so that could possibly have something to do with it… :smiley:

Oh? I have to check that.
The last update was bit in the past but sometimes the Discourse team breaking stuff :grimacing:

I resolved this ticket now.

I have been trying to collect my daily loot for 3 or 4 days. It just tells me no loot! I’ve checked and double checked the stuff it says to check…everything is there…but daily loot dosen’t work for me. stash

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.