Grief on Atlantis

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=>
I was building a base on Atlantis. Players from ABN were building over my blocks as they were being place. Every effort was being made from some ABN members to stop me from building. I was being shot at and griefed even as I tried to avoid contact with the members from this faction. After awhile I asked for help from HWS. The response was effective at stopping this grief.
However, soon the ships being spawned in and place to stop my building efforts started. So one kind of grief turned into another. I waited for quite some time to see if they would just leave and move on. They did not. Then the shooting started. OK no big deal. They can not kill me in PVE with guns. But this just goes to show how they were griefing me in every way. I was not the only player this was done too.
Other factions were involved in griefing also. I have some pics and video of some of the grief.

I understand some minor harassment. This went on for a few hours. Its just too much not to address.

Player(s) with issue:
=>
sclossin
Server:
=>
NA
Time (cb:time):
=>
9:00am to 3:00pm (about)
Playfield:
=>
Atlantis
Structure Name(s):
=>
Atlantis Welcome Center
Structure ID(s):
=>
How can we help you now:
=>
Punish the faction(s) or players involved.

i have to also say ABN has been getting away with some crappy stuff, and its not cool, they grief players and when call out on it the player who calls them out is instantly made fun of or harassed by them non stop- ive had issue numerous times with chaotic,garr, and cyanfire

1 Like

And as far as i heard they were camping and grieifing players trying to leave jouney pirate earlier and causing messes there as well

1 Like

This will be looked at in another ticket

yeah rex, they do the exact thing you said in the paragraph and such they are constantly griefing people, borderline warp camping places, and just making pvp especially for newer players a pain, while i know its pvp and i expect losses and love to learn, but the amount of “trolling of griefing they do.” really makes the starting pvp some what difficult. And let me also say its not all of them, sadly its just a couple that ruin the ABN name.

I checked the logs and history how structures were dropped to what reaction. Not even including the chat.
So it’s only about the Atlantis issue here and I don’t know what to say.
Some of ABN thought “ha, let’s show how cool we are”? Did you have a motto for this season start you wanted to show everyone?
Or is your name just program now?

I think we had quite some drama about Saul Guud and Co. in the past already.
I see you are “back at full strength” regarding your Faction name and behavior.
Not even speaking that this name alone is against our rules.

I think I give up here. By now you all know what HWS and I stand for and your little cry for rebellion ends here.
I will BLOCK any discussion with members of ABN about that. Any whimper and “justifications” about such things are rejected from now on.
I’m tired of this incredible childish bully troll behavior. Not even 24 hours into the season and you killed any sense in discussing this.

Not everyone from ABN is the target here of course but joining such a name is an obvious statement how you want to play on HWS and treat others - something we don’t want here.

It’s up to some of ABN now to accept they doing shit or move on and deal with the consequences.

It’s a game, we are all here to have fun and if “Assholes By Nature” is your call, it’s the “wrong server for you” is my call. No bragging, real money support or anything can justify your actions there.

Structures being removed. Players punished. Time to change your faction name: 11 hours.
Time to reflect your behavior: now!

6 Likes