Group Ticket for New Eton

This is a group ticket to make it easier for HWS team to communicate. Impacted players are @bloomsfield and @Chaotic. Also reporting a PDA bug.

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=>
PDA event did not trigger/start for @Chaotic, he did not receive PDA reward when the rest of us did.
PDA event did start for @Bloomsfield but he did not receive the reward. His PDA was stuck on “Fly into the planet” step even though he did fly into planet.

The rest of F_U that was present was given the PDA reward too early. Reward was given before mission was completed.

However, we did legitimately complete this mission and capture Eton so the reward should ultimately be there.

Player(s) with issue:
=>

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=>

Requesting the PDA reward for @Chaotic and @Bloomsfield be given to them.

Guess it was resolved.

Note: Don’t try to trigger anything in that game - be it PDA or chat bot commands - as Passenger in a passenger seat.

They didn’t get the missing items.

Ah, since it’s repeatable and I have currently no good way to track PDA missions I can’t help with that, sorry.

Too early is not possible and capturing Metropolis has no influence at all as I told you already.

The mission only contains of “press f1” and “fly into Eton”.
For now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.