Guilty without fault

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Mined red gold at the Golden Globe 20-09-13 20:36 became guilty,
20-09-15 13:52 paid 600,000 credits and 6 RP to no longer be guilty, and flew off the planet, and at 20-09-15 13:53 was again found guilty
lost 5 RP for becoming guilty - even though I was no longer on the planet and NO digging for gold.
Добывал красное золото на Золотом Глобусе 20-09-13 20:36 стал виновным,
20-09-15 13:52 заплатил 600000 кредитов и 6 RP, чтобы больше не быть виновным, и вылетел с планеты, а в 20-09-15 13:53 снова Оказался виновным
потерял 5 RP за то, что стал виновным - хотя я уже не находился на планете и не копал золото.

20-09-15 14:00 я снова заплатил 700000 кредитов и 7 RP, чтобы больше не быть виновным

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> TOPMO3

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 20-09-15 13:53

On which Playfield?
=> Black Hle System Nova

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> return 700,000 credits and 7 RP collected from me for no reason
вернуть 700000 кредитов и 7 RP взысканные с меня безосновательно

I don’t understand russian, so no need to write it.
But you got guilty cause you were flying too near the red zone.
It is a rectangle, not a circle.

1 Like

for the future, tell me how far you can’t approach the red zone, so as not to be guilty ??

Sry, can’t say :slight_smile:

if you don’t know yourself how close you cannot fly to the red zone, how should the player act? flew in to dig not red gold but gold deposits at the Golden Globe and by chance how I did not become guilty???

Obviously, I don’t want to say. I know it of course.
But players would abuse the knowledge and in the next season it could change anyways again.
For you just important to know: around the red gold you should stay out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.