======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> needed to ask in game ? 60 online no answers

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> All

Server? (EU or NA)
=>
NA
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> nothing thats the problem, need info not in PDA

On which Playfield?
=>
all
Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> no not in game funny paid money for a planet but isnt worth playing. suggestion keep someone online to answer ? your map has changed and not all info is in the PDA or Connect

well, if you started on Tutorial starting planet, you only need to follow the PDA missions and you get a missions and mats to build SV and CV…
if you started on Journey, with it you choose that you are advanced user and know what to do and how to get the mats/CV yourself (OCD supplies, friends, market…)
as for 60 people online, i doubt that half of them was awake at this point, me including… :smiley:

What is your question now?

I think he was a bit upset that he asked questions in chat and while around 50 people war online, no one answered him…i personally was online, but asleep, as presumably more than few other people (only 20 logged back in after restart) :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks you answered my ? I need a CV to warp out . With very limited supplies I needed to know if it was me or something I missed. All for not couldn’t spawn a ship, tried everything just kept vanishing say no Blue Print in Factory even after logging out

well tried again wont let me spawn a cv. so i guess i will never make it to that planet. TF

question was answered i need a CV to warp out. wont let me spawn a CV so it is all for not

No worries guys thanks for all your help. I think I will just bite it on the planet never made it to it anyways. Just resale it as a donation or what ever. I will cancel patron. Again Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.