Had problem with my 1st vist to Eton and close be trap on Eton

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I was at Eton for 1st time with some help from other player Fallen Angel in . I was told take SV ship and I should been limits with of 10 private ship. After few minutes start get warning that was over limit with private ship, so I try make the ship public. The game crashed and ship was no longer savable to me use the Shipdown command, I would been trap on Eton, wasn’t for other player that was work with me. I did spawn other ship and got lockout after fill it, for self help. So, only got off was by help of other plater in my faction. Try again with some ship ready with to spawn, sole to get the loot from Eton Planet NPC base. I lost SV ship set to Public that toke me there. Then spawn one ship, fuel up and toke off and suddenly found my self fall to eton planet and ship in midair out reach and no way of call down. I toke a risk spawn a ship bit away from NPC base and made to orbit to use SG back to home

Player(s) with issue:
=>FredSinClair

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=> Eton

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Just avoid be banned and reporting a bug with my PC FredSinClair.
Thank for great game :slight_smile:

pm me in discord when u can, thanks :wink:

1 Like

I tried to tell you that Eton has faction limit of 10 SVs :slight_smile:
You can’t have private SVs
Learn new things every day :+1:

Ty, next time let try doing voice chat, Fallen_Angel. Ty again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.