Help, I can't go back via teleport

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Help, I can’t go back via teleport. I teleported to UCHN Odyssey from a Polaris trading station and now I can’t turn back because I don’t have the reputation. Could you return me to Trading Station in Oscutune.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Raynolds

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Delta, Oscutune

Structure Name(s)?
=> Trading Station

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Please bring me back I have no way to turn. Greetings

this is all part of the learning process here. teleporting has its own risks and dangers just like any other obstacle. u have just learned what not to do. now it is time to think on escape. same as if u dove into a deposit hole in the ground or landed near an unfriendly POI. the admins would have a full time job if they rescued stranded players from things that are not bugs :frowning:

That is clear to me, but if there is no guide or something that warns you, the same will continue to happen.In the game the one who can explain you is the NPC who is in the UCHN Odyssey, but you already teleported and you have no way of turning backwards or dying. Anyway, the question is, can you help me or not? Or then what do I have to do? Greetings

Can you get someone to pick you up?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.