Help with disappearing cargo box backpack

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Accidentally retrieved cargo box full of items, had inventory on me, put inventory away, went to grab backpack of cargo box, it was gone. I was underground trying to pack up to move off starter.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Faded Rakka

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Not 100% sure as shortly after there was the server reset, but approx Saturday 22, June 06:30 server time

Playfield:
=> Freelancer-Cyro-X

Structure Name(s):
=> No.

Structure ID(s):
=> 2914097

How can we help you now:
=> Player rollback to before I retrieved cargo box? or Items back? I had just finished an abandoned drone base, so I had epic guns, boosts, not to mention the resources I had been collecting up until now.

Hey,

sorry but I don’t see much in the logs about that time.
Might be just to fast you moved it.
Lost boxes is sadly out ouf our range for now.

I lost literally everything other than what was on my person. I didn’t move anything, i retrieved a full cargo box, the backpack hit the ground, I put my inventory into another cargo box, turned to pick up the backpack and it was gone. relogged, still gone. dug a huge hole where it had landed and nothing, then the server wipe warnings started so i logged to make the ticket.

I’ll chalk it up to a10 issues, just sucks to lose everything right before getting ready to leave the starter.

Hey,

I understand and I would love to help you, but sadly we can’t see in the logs what you lost in this case. And without logs we can’t replace anything :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.