Holding Trader Menu

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Past two days this guy has been holding the donare trader he logs in sells diamonds then logs out and repeats

Player(s) with issue:
=> me

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Morning

Playfield:
=> Donare

Structure Name(s):
=> Racom

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=>

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013840783/screenshots/#scrollTop=95
All images are here.

I was wrong. Sorry.
You can always just kill the trader and access the respawned one. All the others will shoot at you though, so that may not be a good idea. In PvE you are not allowed to loot another players backpack. I don’t think ABN would loot anyone in PvE, or even a newbie in PvP.

You can also just try to beat him to the trader, determine when it resets and stand there for a few seconds before it does. If Broxa really is just logging in for that trader just stand in front of where he logs in.

1 Like

I go out of town for 2 weeks and everything hits the fan!?

The very first thing I heard about when getting back and talking to people again was about this. As a reminder, we have a specific rule about staying in a trader menu:

So let’s just consider this one a friendly reminder and warning that this rule exists. If people are doing it we’ll start kicking from game and issuing temp bans until its not happening anymore.

Cool? <3

3 Likes

2.5 Do not stay for too long in the NPC Trader menu. I do not stay in the menu for to long I log in sell and logout. he is just crying because I win him on the trade. if your not fast you are last. so stop crying.
nothing saying I cant stand by the trader right?

1 Like

So you are saying they are faster than you and are the first person there? How is that doing anything wrong?

If they were logging in and staying in the trader menu, preventing anyone else from accessing the trader, then THAT would be against the rules.

Simply being the first person to the trader isn’t against the rules though. If they are logging in and selling their stuff and then leaving the trader window so others can access it then this is 100% legit.

2 Likes

No rules being broken here…

2 Likes

Guys,

There’s 100% no reason to be debating at all. We’re all on the same page here.

1. You are allowed to login at a racom and do a trade.

2. You are NOT allowed to hold the trading menu open making the trader inaccessible.

If there’s no problem, its no problem.

5 Likes