HWS 12 | Important personal announcement about current state and the unfortunate full wipe

It’s all good, part of being in an alpha game things aren’t always gonna go smoothly. Thx for the hard work

If you lost ores, please always make a ticket. Its easy for us to track and even give it back. I just can’t do it automatically since the possibility of exploits is to high

1 Like

Yeah sorry I thought after writing it, it would be to easy to exploit and was just coming back to erase it now but you beat me to the punch :smiley:

What about players that wont have room for cancelled marketplace items in their OCD? With the epic weapons change from 70/slot to 7/slot I would need a completely empty OCD5 to store all the weapons I pulled out with hopes of selling this season? Can the marketplace not wipe and just stay up between wipes since it is virtual?

HWS Marketplace over HWS Connect will not wipe

2 Likes

What about Recycel and OCD? (Active from this moment on)
Recycel

• 100% Recycle for all
  • Global for all
  • No Cost per Blocks/Devices for all
  • Blocks and Devices for all
    So no need to upgrade recycle for this wipe.

Orbital Cargo:
Since resources have to be taken over to the next season, we upped the cap per slot of the
Item Category Common and Rare:
(This might change maybe a bit since I had to make a quick decision now. But only for your advantage).

Common:
Level 1: +10k
Level 2: +20k
Level 3: +30k
Level 4-10: +40k

Rare:
Level 1: +5k
Level 2: +10k
Level 3: +15k
Level 4-10: +20k

After the wipe everything gets back to normal and at the end of the season the OCD will force its former slot limits. So make sure to take the over limit amount that we grant you now out of your OCD after the wipe on Tuesday!

HWS Marketplace:
HWS Marketplace over HWS Connect will not wipe on Tuesday

Ressources from Blueprint will be taken into OCD for all (if you have space for it)

Garage ships: Make a ticket for refund please
(Please be aware: refund means the ship will get destroyed directly. DO Not recylce or take NPC core etc out!. Undock every vessel, give us the ID and also the Name of the Original Garage ship please)

9 Likes

Hi Rexx no problem with wipe, but what about ppl that bought a Garage ship? will credit be refunded?

1 Like

Ressources from Blueprint will be taken into OCD for all (if space)

Garage ships: Make a ticket for refund pelase

Corrupt databases have been the bane of the gaming community, this is not the first and i am sure, despite all we hope to achieve, will not be the last.
Rest assured, our faith in you and the team to make things work goes undiminished. I have nothing but gratefulness and respect for the work you guys put in this server. I am new to this game, (Only played it for about 5 weeks) but here i found a home i want to stay in for the long haul. <3

6 Likes

How about resources in blueprint factory?

Sorry just edited it, since I forgot that:
Ressources from Blueprint will be taken into OCD for all (if you have space)

What if we don’t have space? I usually just store my ores and the ingots won’t have a place to go…

some of us have put a few of the matrix and bridges in the factory. would these go in the the ocd as well or do we need to spawn extender wafers? If they cannot, I have blueprints for CV & SV extenders to empty the factory. sadly cannot go past block limits so multiples will have to be spawned.

!CV Extenders.epb (654 Bytes)

!SV Extenders.epb (656 Bytes)

1 Like

This is a disaster that should just be declared a false start for a12 followed by a restoring everyone to end of a11 EB and OCD.

Since you are not going to do that, what about those of us who are fed up with a12 in its current state and just want to come back after it is all fixed? I’d like you to flag my account to restore OCD and EB back to the state it was at end of a11.

They can’t do that. People would give all their stuff to their friends to hold and then want it set back to the a11 items

2 Likes

So I’ve got a handful of questions.

1. What about epic armors/drills? both can be quite the pain in the ass to farm and I’d rather not lose them.

2. How about increasing ultra epic stacks for so I can stash all the epic guns I’ve been hoarding on EU as I now have to use some of that space to hold other people’s goods.

3. With this new reset, are killboard stats going to stay? both ingame with the new menu and in the HWS connect.

@zyranz Make a ticket, and request a refund.

my OCD is level 6 and all slots are full where do i put my stuff? Rather than making the slots bigger give everybody 500 aditonal slots for 1 or 2 weeks.

5 Likes

I, for one, appreciate all the effort you guys put into this game! I’ve been playing it since it was one 8-bit single player planet, and HWS is hands down the best server for content and community! Keep up the good work!

Constant starting from scratch is one of the charms (IMHO) of the game!

3 Likes

You have done what you have been able to, you will surely improve everything next time.
Take care of your health, the game is secondary.
And thanks for your work.

(sorry for my bad English.)

4 Likes