HWS 5.1 important big announcement!

I am confused by this. If someone is on vacation, they’d be online.

Do you mean a “work overload” package?

1 Like

Vacation in another country

There are other countries?

1 Like

Semantics :stuck_out_tongue: Vacation from game, there was a browser game called tribal wars or something, where you could basically set your cities to “vacation” status and be made safe.

Ty for doing all this on your birthday rexx.

Also, as a suggestion for future things, since ship classes seem to be a hang up on a lot of the community, would it be possible to have certain orbits restricted to class sizes (think of Eve online wormhole classes) for events, combat, and general variety sake?

2 Likes

I think that would have to be hard coded by dev’s so that ships in certain classes couldn’t activate jump into systems that only allowed smaller classes.

I was thinking something similer to how rp planets kick you out. might be interesting to see just how many people cant/wont read simple instructions, lol

1 Like

I can imagen all the people typing in global how they lost their big 350k iron ships becuase they couldn’t read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next time I stream all my 3 monitors… just crazy…
EU starting in few minutes. Next NA

3 Likes

@everyone Disclaimer!! If you want to have the new textures in your (M)ap view clear your texture caches!

steam-games\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Cache

3 Likes

is the server down already???

check link pls. This folder holds 2 folders: Blueprints and Playfields. 1st one hold ALL our completed BP in factory!

Sigh plz don’t tell me that Alex iv already deleted all in cache…

You shouldn’t donate if you have expectations. Also, ReX could just shut down these servers tomorrow and everyone loses their benefits.

My advice? Stop antagonizing him.

2 Likes

@everyone Disclaimer!! If you want to have the new textures in your (M)ap view clear your texture caches!
steam-games\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Cache

Careful! If you blindly delete your cache folder contents you (if I remember correctly) LOSE ALL BLUEPRINTS that are ready to spawn in your factory and all those resources as well. This is gonna be massive drama. You might wanna be more specific about what folders we need to delete @Rexxxus , unless I’m wrong of course.

2 Likes

Indeed!!!

That is why I wrote

clear your texture caches

not every cache folder.
Do at your own risk!

What does it means?

1 Like

O for fuk sakes…lost so many bp’s -_-

Did you look into your recyclebin ?

Recover from trash or press CTRL+Z in the cache folder where you deleted them all.