HWS 5.1 important big announcement!

Will do.

No because Freelancer doesn’t have an epic weapon set yet. The supply package is too powerful already so not sure if we bring it to them.
However the don’t stay in pve option is available to get 7rp

Thanks RexXxuS - thats how i read your update also, but others had a different idea. We’re killing confusion today! :wink:

1 Like

This is an interesting conversation. I’m pro donations for sure. Every internet citizen has to find their center on e-commerce and this often comes from learning from your choices. What’s interesting about a “donation” is that it is a perfect way to support the work/creativity that other people are already engaged in. Sometimes an e-consumer mis-perceives a donation as an investment as if the donation somehow gives them a special voice in HOW the creators should create.

I’ve seen many young people struggle with wanting to contribute financially to a gaming community but still shaping their own sense of economy in a general sense. Ultimately I think the highest form of respect you can show someone else is “choice”. Choice to donate or not donate. Choice to use those donations as the owners see fit.

At the end of each choice we are all accountable for what that choice creates/means. We don’t always like what we’ve created with our choices - hopefully we can learn from our mistakes and choose more wisely next time.

@Kadean Thank you for supporting the community with your donation.