HWS 5.5 Final Release

yeah thats no bueno… Did the new update fix that?

I didnt seem to have the same lag ysterday morning after the update, but it was a ghost town on arma then.

Last night was like, playfield crash, get this screen, wait 10 min to login, play for 60 seconds, playfield crash again over and over lol.

Maybe somethings shouldn’t be solo-able to the avg person :slight_smile: until they get better, gives more incentive to skill up.

I think Kogami just called you “average” :smile:

Mission accomplished!

I check the logs yesterday and knew you hit up then first version of sphere… I thought… Too easy!

Did you fail? Please tell me that’s what your saying lol

Every poi is so easy to exploit by just firing hand rockets/SV rockets/ CV rockets… Players never even get to see whats inside because they shoot at walls to destroy stuff :slightly_frowning_face:

So I thought how can I make a poi actually hard. 1 man take down… Not a chance… Are you quick enough to get the next room of loot whilst crestures spawn… Over and over…Now that’s a challenge…

The loot was upped a lot… It’s worth the risk for sure

But yea… Tactics now I hope and you will need a little cover and backup…

The sphere has succeeded at its job :laughing:

I will log on and see how you got on smudge lol

Have fun mate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL no he solo’ed it therefore not avg :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW achilles the one poi is exploitable but still hard, big round glass building on planet if you stand in the door way no mobs can get to you but you can still kill them and pop out every now and then when the herd thins to kill a few spawners but damn those sentries are well placed… they gave me endless deaths trying to clear them…

Doesn’t that make you a lil young to be playing empyrion?

Achillies shame on you three year olds are hearing your POIs lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Very good idea, Achilles, many thanks for that.
Problem that, I (and others ?) lost interest to take POI’s, becouse main valuables there are: like epics and autominer cores are cheap on market, no reason to capture POI. I hope that in 6.0, all resettable POI will be very dangerous and aggresive.
Tesla.

Achilles we cleared the Sphere a few hours after the patch launched. It took us about thirty minutes with a decent number of people. I wouldn’t attempt it without an organized team plus exterior cover. It was definitely a challenge and we weren’t as prepared as we should have been for what we were going to run into. Especially inside. Inside was a thing of nightmares. We took casualties. Lots of them.

Sekalf, can you share screenshots ? :slight_smile:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.