HWS 7 | Origins [POLL]

definitely agreed, all PVE planets should be a very alien aggressive world with attacks and many alien enemies making the planet more, aggressive. lots of resources, shouldnt mean pvp, but pve with lots of aliens. I enjoyed also the pve rotation on xion but only on xion and not on ju and sienna. That was quite a varried and nice game play.

Yeah i agree but you know a lot of games got sides you need to choose and itā€™s ok, but i agree it shoudlā€™nt be necessary to do that, if anyone is willing to break the big alliance and got shot by every bases on one origin planets, he can choose to do that and die in glory :smiley:

Well i donā€™t know i just hope we can maybe give another try and with no restrictions, any origin member can enter any origin planet, thatā€™s the whole point.

But if 7.0 is going to be another iteration with PVE and all the bad things we encounter prior, i wonā€™t even log in :frowning:

This. Origins should be able to raid other origin planet.

This i dont like much. Actualy i hate CV restrictions for planet, still understand why they are here. Point is, theres nothing better than land with CV on planet and secure perimetr around it, and go wild. All those HVs disembarking, guarded by SVsā€¦lovely
But its not parking huge CVā€¦

Yea I know itā€™s worse gaming experience. Only advantage is to reduce hardly core numbers and avoid taxes on origin planets.

If we have a better Armageddon then its not really going to make a difference origin being PvP as no point trying to defend bases on both planets might as well just fight on Armageddon.

I wish we dont have this performance trouble, its so hard to do something, good ideas are all around, always kileld by this. Everyone will put down max number of bases and HVs for their faction, and CVs if allowed, cannons and miniguns countsā€¦7HVs, 2-3 BAs, 1 CV, cca 10 cores per faction for sure. All biggest possible too.
Thats 200 for 20 factions, not counting attackers.

I know what to do, ill let Rexxx to do whaever he will do and then ill complain he got it wrong :smiley: Damn its hard.

1 Like

I think planets should be unique some way. Gold has gold. Armageddon i dont know. Origins? Should be REP, its our hone. Faction can choose whats good for it to fight for.

1 Like

Could be cool

Origin is like your Home, you know this feeling and donā€™t forget Thranir will probably hide his fortune split in hundreds of stacks hidden everywhere on the planet under evey pillows / rocks / plants / beds / tunnels :smiley:

A real scavenger hunt can be also rewarding :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You like it as you might have same point of view like me. Since begining i wish Universe is a bit more MOBA like (DOTA, HoS etc.) where Origins fights, pushing each other, capturing important points along the way.

With Bot lets say more with PvE exploration, missions, Mid with pure fight and Top with something.

In PvP oriented server i miss this, also PvE areas can be at start. Well basicly, that picture at start of thred, graph of what i would liek to see says it all.

Now i dont liek it at all with that Voyager on his 70 years way around universe back home to ECC. As all origins have same ECC, single center of galaxy. Pirates has no place there, they are pirates, there should be some duality, they would start their own capitol planet somewhere, with whores and booze, drugs, dark place. They dont belong to shiny ECC.

I dont know, im getting emotional, we have to kill all pirates, that only thing im sure of.

I would not have a problem with this.

ā€œBe thereā€. This is too exploitable for getting bonus. Dropping just before 9AM something there and get recognized by ā€œbe thereā€. Changing origins to 3 takes maybe 2 hours. But implementing a smart algorithm of ā€œbe thereā€ takes days.
I know this would be cool but you guys always show me how crazy exploit skills you have (;

Nope

I think we almost never had a PvE orbit with planets inside. Only empty orbits like Peacekeeper.
The universe is not ready yet guys. Itā€™s too much work for now.

We had this and people rage quitted about that. Lokiet himself even blamed the Starter planets being to hard or some POIs canā€™t be taken out with one guy.
But I will refactor POIs for 7 anyways.

Again we had this in 6.0. Monday - Friday Origin locked and PvE. Weekend everyone could enter + PvP. These planets were empty! And no, resources wouldnā€™t be a boost I think.
Only Gold maybe but what will happen then?
PvE guys hiding somewhere else, PvP guys come and go and telling sooner or later ā€œmeh, I canā€™t find people to killā€.
Please donā€™t live in too big illusions guys.

But with 7.0 some dreams might become true ā€¦

Never heard of this? Can you explain more?

Yes we skilled in exploiting :smiley: Thats what we doo, butā€¦we can track class so let it be Class 5 base? Its not that cheap ā€œbe thereā€ even if droped before 9.

You right why do we have to always find easiest way how to get some bonuses, rep etc. we jsut making it harder. Rexxx we are like water, always finding the way of lowest resistance, always finding our way to ocean.

But seriously, imagine having a way to do this. Basicly ability to CAPTURE stuff, planets, areas. Those optionsā€¦I know a guy, called Jascha, hes pretty competent, he made unbelivable stuff already like csw, maybe he could do this.

my favorite origin- the lazy origin
I just want my RP, and its done.
warp, and get the RP lazy easy way im happy.
I dont want to sell anything to get RP,
kill anyone to get RP, I just wanna warp get the RP,
and its done. 5.5 way was like this, and it seemed proper.
I dont care about origin basically, it doesnt define me,
it doesnt motivate me to do a certain action more,
it doesnt group me with like minded people.
It simply tries to label people, and I really think people dont wanna be labled.
Those who are labled should be labled by their actions.
The truth is this, everyone is everyone,
life is balance, sometimes we do everything, kill, die, buy, sell.
So whats missing is those experience points aquiainted to each task.
I guess thats what RP is supposed to do, but, each person should be able to get,
RP by doing each action, and each action will goto said type of RP,
Then that determines your path, or origin, obviously much later in the game.
I for example would choose the lazy way. I warp to get my RP, soā€¦
I would get freelancer RP, and somehow the game would recognize me for that.
Ok now im a lvl 50 freelancer or something. Maybe cuz I warped so much.

Can the Adminā€™s not implament something where by Space stations are indistructable in said system (except for the cores and doors), forcing the aggressive player faction to attack the doors, fight their way into the station (defended by player made sentry turrets and paid for NPC guards (players buy private security for these stations)). Once the core is killed, the station goes dead, and the aggressing force can pop their own core into the station, making it theirā€™s, and forcing the defending factions to attack it before a period of time when the station renews itself (doors) and those who captured it can install the sentry turrets and buy private security?

These stations would offer multiple repair platforms, rented (how the guards are paid for) constructors that instantly builld the item you wanted to build, and access to marekt goods such as foods which have different stats (Stationed canned food that last a week without refigeration, or feeds you fully with one can)?

1 Like

The problem is that we all want stuff which is actually impossible to do in game. Structure can be undestractible but every structure needs core. So probably its like when you take out core, its common ā€œpublicā€ wreckage to loot, if it wont disapper in 10s as they tend to do :frowning:

But basicly, you call for ability to capture. Thats apriciated.

This is called PDA and in the early bird state.
In few month PDA will be the most important way to play that game.
That is at least my vision I try to push.

Origins / labels however are important too. Like in real world everyone is labeled in what way however (job, politic, religion, etc.)

We can do this and the core thing.
But not the timer thing and renew thing. At least it works not as you expect.

What we can do and already did are the Capture the Base POIs on Golden Globe for example.

Yea, we are pretty good at exploiting but then as well that would make us good at knowing how to stop those exploits ^^, could have 2 checks spawn at 8:59am 9.00 am check one happens core ID = X1 the base survives the whole day till the next morning 9.00am checks core ID = X1 award the prize for surviving. People trying to exploit Spawn at 8:59am 9.00 am check happens core ID = X1 the base dies in 2 hours so they wait till the next day at 8:59am and spawn the new base set as faction same as before check happens core ID = X2 no reward because you canā€™t spawn a base with same ID that has already been used before. ^^

Or, not sure how hard that is, structure is checked 4 times a day, if passes all 4 checks its considered being present on planet. Basicly dont check only before 9 but in last 24h. And in some Connect Cature Structure Commander you seeā€¦Establishing presence on Origin PPlanet, 25%, 50% etc.
We need this algorithm, its obvious now.

We jsut need more cookies for Jascha, this wont be cheap.

1 Like